Monday, February 24, 2014

The Excitement Builds

God is putting some details in place for our June 15-28, 2014 Uganda trip.

I know God knows who will fill the seats on that airplane to Uganda in June, and I fully trust HE will provide for this trip.

My co-leader, Jim has spoken with Pastor Samuel in Pallisa, Uganda. Pastor Samuel is excited to have us there. We will be able to worship with Pastor Samuel on Sunday, and will be assisting in building a chicken coop early in the week. Also built into our stay in Pallisa will be lots of time to LOVE BIG on the kids, venture into the community to serve the poor, and of course, spread the GOOD NEWS!

Details of our time in JinJa with Pastor Andrew are also shaping up. We will be assisting in the setup of a eucalyptus tree farm! I'm from the Midwest and have been around corn, beans, alfalfa, etc., but can't say I know anything about growing eucalyptus trees. Always up for an adventure! We will also have time to spend with the children and women of the Karamojong tribe. I am so excited to go back!

If you are reading this blog for the first time and would like more details about this Man Up trip, please send me an email at ejallen@eicc.edu. You can also request information at Man Up and Go.

Join us! Man Up and Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment